Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Was Dundreich Hill the Well Where Jesus met the Samaritan Woman?


When Jesus Knew that the Pharisees heard He was making and baptizing more disciples than John, He left Judea and went again to Galilee (circle). He had to travel through Samaria, so he came to a town of Samaria called Sychar near the property that Jacob had given his Son Joseph. Jacob's WELL was there, and Jesus, worn out from his Journey sat down at the Well. It was about Six o'clock in the evening (Tea Time).  A woman of Samaria came to draw water.





Dundreich Hill also Known by the Druids as the Hill of Ea.





John 14:6
Jesus answered him, "I am the gate-way, the truth, and the life. No one goes to the Father except through me. 
With in the understanding of the "Messiah's Herald" for us to Ea-t & Drink  at the pi-nnicle Table of wisdom, we are guided to the circle of time and number of Pi as foretold by Matthew 3:14,
The Baptism of Jesus, at Galilee which means Circle.
But John tried to stop Him, saying, " I need to be Baptised by You,  yet You (mirror) come to Me?" Jesus answered him, "Allow it for now, because this is the way for us to fulfill All righteousness."  Then Jesus allowed Him-self to be Baptised.





Ea the Babylonian God of Water with  Eddy flowing water arc, his  body is used as the central meridian of the circle-ring of time. 

Matthew 25:35

For I was hungry and you gave me something to Eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in.

“And some things that should not have been forgotten were lost. History became legend. Legend became myth. And for two and a half thousand years, the ring passed out of all knowledge.”



J. R. R. Tolkien

No comments:

Post a Comment